How often should I have my pet groomed?
Long intervals between grooming increases the probability of matting, causing your dog discomfort, and potentially cause long-term damage to both the skin and fur.
- Fluffy cut…. 4-6 weeks.
- Short (not shaved)… 6-8 weeks.
- Shaved…. 8-12 weeks.
Grooming costs vary depending on:
Double coated dogs will go through a “de-shedding” process during the bath prior to any brush outs.
- Desired hair style
- Dog temperament
- Condition of dog
Some dogs may require a significant amount of "befriending" before and during the grooming process. This is to alleviate their anxiety in a new environment separated from their owners. This additional time may add $5-$15 to the total grooming cost.
Grooming service will include:
- Bathing with premium shampoos and conditioners
- Ear cleaning
- Nail trim
- Hair cut
- Bows or Bandana
- Cologne or Perfume of your choice
- Walk in Nail Trim- $8
- Nail Dremel(add-on to Bath or Groom)- $9
- Nail Trim and Grinding - $17
- Brush out- $10 per 15 minutes
- Smoothie (Mat Shaving)- $8-$24
- Tooth Brushing & Spray- $4
- Flea Shampoo- $25
VIP (Very Intense Pizazz)
Booty Bling- $4 (see VIP under photos)
Add color to ears and tail- $10 (see VIP under photos)
Sugar Scrub (for dry skin)- $4-$12
Tea Tree & Peppermint Treatment (for hot spots and abrasions)- $3
Tea Tree & Peppermint Treatment (for allergy feet)- $6
Small Paw Package (oil & salve)- $4
Full Paw Package (oil, fizz tablet & salve)- $12
Pick-up/Drop-off services available- $20
We ask for 24 hours notice of any changes or cancellations of appointment times.
We may charge up to $10 per dog for being more than 20 minutes late, and $25 for same day cancellations or no-shows.
Services NOT Provided:
- Expressing Anal Glands- Due to possible complications this should only be done by your Vet.
- "Doggie Downers"- Sedation of dogs can be dangerous and requires the watchful eye of a medical professional. This should only be done by your Vet.
- No Freshly Skunked dogs- To protect the skunk smell from embedding into other pets.